We treat our customers, users, partners, suppliers and website visitors fairly and reasonably.
Expo Technologies’ Terms & Conditions
Expo Technologies is committed to protecting the privacy of visitors to its website and to the overall integrity of the Internet.
- Your right to privacy is very important.
- We recognize that when you choose to provide us with information about yourself, you trust us to act in a responsible manner.
- We believe this information should only be used to help us provide you with better service.
- That is why Expo Technologies has a policy in place to protect your personal information.
The following policies are in effect for all of the web pages owned and operated by Expo Technologies.
What personal information do we collect?
In general, when you visit our website and access information you remain anonymous.
- If you require specific information, or choose to complete and submit our Information Request Form, we will ask you for certain information for our records.
- We will not provide any of your personal information to other companies or individuals without your permission.
- From time to time, we may ask users to provide their e-mail address or postal address for the purpose of conducting a survey or to provide additional services.
- Whenever the identity of a visitor is recorded, we will clearly indicate the purpose of the request before the information is requested.
Protecting your privacy
We will take appropriate steps to protect your privacy.
- We will also take reasonable security measures to protect your personal information in storage.
- Additionally, access to personally identifiable information is limited to individuals needing such access to perform their job function.
Expo Technologies welcomes feedback, comments and questions on this policy.
- We are committed to protecting your personal information and will make every reasonable effort to keep that information secure.
- Due to the rapidly evolving technologies on the Internet, we may occasionally update this policy.
- All revisions will be posted to this site.
Questions regarding this statement should be directed via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.