Mitigating COVID-19 Impact on Expo Customers and Partners
At Expo, meeting our customer’s and partners’ expectations is our key priority.
As the world faces uncertain times with the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, I wanted to assure you that Expo Technologies are taking actions to both protect our staff and ensure the continuity of supply.
- Currently, all three of our facilities are open and producing goods and services. We are working with our supply chain and creating buffer stocks where needed to minimise disruption caused by third parties or restrictions on the movement of goods or people.
- Our facilities are practising social distancing through a combination of staff working from home, off-set shifts to reduce staff density, and flexible working hours to allow for the care of children if needed.
- Our facilities operate Cloud-based computing and telephone systems which allow for the seamless integration of our colleagues in the office and at home.
We have had to make some compromises and as such, have implemented the following policies.
- All non-essential business travel has been stopped. We are still available to support you on your projects, but our sales team will need to do this via video conferencing, we have excellent facilities to enable this.
- We are not currently accepting visitors at our offices other than for the delivery of goods as we try to reduce the density of people at each facility.
The situation continues to develop rapidly, and Expo has now dedicated resource to review and implement new processes as required. I will write again if we experience any significant change to our situation but rest assured that for now, we are applying our famous ingenuity and problem-solving skills to overcoming this global challenge while continuing to meet your needs.
John Paul de Beer
You can download COVID-19 Letter from Managing Director here.
You can download COVID-19 Expo Technologies Inc. Letter from here.