Expo Exhibits at Hazards 28 – IChemE Conference on Process Safety (15-17th May 2018, Edinburgh)
Edinburgh in Spring – what’s not to like? Especially when you can spend 3 days discussing process safety in the company of like minded experts, all eager to help each other solve difficult & challenging problems.
- approximately 100 oral presentations and posters from leading industry practitioners, researchers and regulators
- invited keynote speakers from industry
- trade exhibition of process safety related products and services
- excellent networking opportunities
- optional pre-conference workshops
Expo will be exhibiting our capabilities in protecting instrument & electrical panels from process materials, and hazardous materials from instrument & electrical panels. We have solutions for corrossive & aggressive environments, and for potentially explosive areas. All based on maintaining a small overpresure through compressed air or inert gas (as required by process conditions).
Click here for programme.