X Purge & Pressurization 1XCF/SS/PA
|Purge Type||X air or inert gas||Area: Class I Div 1, Zone1||Equipment: Unclassified|
|Purging Action||Continous Flow||Same flow rate during and after purge|
|Enclosure Size||up to 17 Cu Ft||up to 0.39m3|
|Mounting Style||SS316 Box||Mounts externally on the enclosure wall. Minimal piping.|
|Alarm Output||Power & Alarm Outputs||Ex e IIC junction box and integral Ex d IIC T5 power (DPNO) and Alarm (SPCO) switches 4A 250Vac AC15|
Install your uncertified equipment in a Class I Division 1 or Zone 1 hazardous area.
A continuous flow of compressed air or inert gas purges hazardous gases from the enclosure, then,
Maintains a positive pressure to prevent hazardous gas creeping into the enclosure.
X-Purge units are fully:
- Timers and control signals apply and disengage power depending upon conditions reported by the purge system.
- Complete with:
- Built in power switching capabilities;
- Control unit;
- Spark arrestor;
- Relief valve.
- XSD-7TD0-001 Cutouts and drillings for fitting MiniPurge
- XBR-7TD0-002 MiniPurge Dimensions and Hook Up
- XBR-7TD0-003 MiniPurge Installation
- XBR-7TD0-004 Alternative Mounting Options