X Purge & Pressurization 1XCF/SS/PO
|Purge Type||X air or inert gas|
|Area:||Class I Div 1, Zone 1||Equipment Content:||Unclassified|
|Purging Action||Continous Flow||Same flow rate during and after purge|
|Enclosure Size||up to 60 cu ft||up to 0.67m3|
|Mounting Style||SS316L Box||Mounts externally on the enclosure wall. Can mount remotely to the enclosure|
|Alarm Output||Pneumatic Outputs||2 barg, 30 psi signals for pressure OK purge complete|
Just connect an MIU (MiniPurge Interface Unit) for power and alarm switching, and install your uncertified equipment in a Class I Div 1, Zone 1 hazardous area.
A continuous flow of compressed air or inert gas purges hazardous gases from the enclosure, then,
Maintains a positive pressure to prevent hazardous gas creeping into the enclosure.
X-Purge units are fully:
- Timers and control signals apply and disengage power depending upon conditions reported by the purge system.
- Complete with:
- Control unit;
- Spark arrestor;
- Relief valve.
- XSD-7TD0-001 Cutouts and drillings for fitting MiniPurge
- XBR-7TD0-002 MiniPurge Dimensions and Hook up
- XBR-7TD0-003 MiniPurge Installation
- XBR-7TD0-004 Alternative Mounting Options