X Purge & Pressurization 1XLC/SS/IS
|Purge Type||X air or inert gas||Area: Class I Div 1, Zone1||Equipment: Unclassified|
|Purging Action||Leakage Compensation||High Flow rate during purge and afterwards compensation for leakage|
|Enclosure Size||up to 60 Cu Ft||up to 1.35m3|
|Mounting Style||SS316 Box||Mounts externally on the enclosure wall. Minimal piping.|
|Alarm Output||Ex i Integral Signal||Volt Free, dry contact|
Install your uncertified equipment in a Class I Div 1, Zone 1 hazardous area.
Leakage compensation provides an initial, high, purge flow-rate. This improves uptime, by quickly removing hazardous gas from the enclosure.
After purging the system switches to leakage compensation mode, providing sufficient flow to maintain sufficient positive pressure in the enclosure. This reduces compressed gas consumption.
X-Purge units are fully:
- Timers and control signals apply and disengage power depending upon conditions reported by the purge system.
- Complete with:
- Control unit;
- Relief valve.
- XSD-7TD0-001 Cutouts and drillings for fitting MiniPurge
- XBR-7TD0-002 MiniPurge Dimensions and Hook Up
- XBR-7TD0-003 MiniPurge Installation
- XBR-7TD0-004 Alternative Mounting Options