X Purge & Pressurization 1XLC/SS/PO
|Purge Type||X air or inert gas||Area: Class I Div 1, Zone1||Equipment: Unclassified|
|Purging Action||Leakage Compensation||High Flow rate during purge and afterwards compensation for leakage|
|Enclosure Size||up to 60 Cu Ft||up to 1.35m3|
|Mounting Style||SS316 Box||Mounts externally on the enclosure wall. Minimal piping.|
|Alarm Output||Pneumatic Outputs||2 bar, 30 psi signal when pressure is ok, and purge complete|
Just connect an MIU (MiniPurge Interface Unit) for power and alarm switching, and install your uncertified equipment in a Class I Division 1 or Zone 1 hazardous area.
Leakage-compensation provides an initial, high, purge flow-rate. This improves uptime, by quickly removing hazardous gas from the enclosure.
After purging the system switches to leakage-compensation mode, providing sufficient flow to maintain sufficient positive pressure in the enclosure. This reduces compressed gas consumption.
X-Purge units are fully:
- Timers and control signals apply and disengage power depending upon conditions reported by the purge system.
- Complete with:
- Control unit;
- Relief valve.
- XSD-7TD0-001 Cutouts and drillings for fitting MiniPurge
- XBR-7TD0-002 MiniPurge Dimensions and Hook Up
- XBR-7TD0-003 MiniPurge Installation
- XBR-7TD0-004 Alternative Mounting Options