These accessories enhance the performance and simplify use of Expo's purge and pressurized enclosures.
Enable users to actuate buttons inside a purged and pressurized enclosure, without exposing those buttons to hazardous gas in a Class I Div 1, Zone 1 location.read more
Install PLC or HMI units in hazardous areas.
Operator Interface Adapters:
- Enable full functionality of PLC/HMI units’ operator interfaces or keyboards.
- Mimic artwork of original operator interface;
- Provide mechanical, water and dust protection;
- Provide pressurization containment;
- Mount into the wall of a standard pressurized panel;
- Complete with own gasket.
- Comply with NFPA 496 and ATEX EB 50016 when used with an Expo Approved purge & pressurization system.
- Increases classification of operator interfaces from: Non Classified or Div 2 to: Class I, II, Div 1, 2. Group A through G and ATEX Zone 1, 2, 21, 22 IIC.
Cool pressurized enclosure using compressed air.
- Remove heat generated by equipment inside the enclosure;
- Operate equipment in high ambient temperatures;
Cabinet vortex cooler benefits:
- High cooling capacity: 300W, 1023 Btu/hr at 100psi 7 barg;
- Unique one-way valve: Prevents leakage from the vortex exhaust when cabinet cooler not operating;
- Precision Temperature Control: Position remote electronic temperature sensor to precisely control temperature at a point inside the enclosure;
- Operates in all orientations: If cold air check valve is rotated to vertical. Extension pipes are available;
- Temperature limited exhaust: (T4);
- Highly reliable: no moving parts.
- Mount anywhere: on any pressurized enclosure wall;
- Easy installation: one complete assembly.
Shows the air or inert gas pressure within enclosure.
- Different pressure ranges available;
- Through wall mount;
- Part number: HGA-0000-064.