Cabinet Vortex Cooler: AVC 0000 001/003/009
Cool pressurized enclosure using compressed air.
- Remove heat generated by equipment inside the enclosure;
- Operate equipment in high ambient temperatures;
Cabinet vortex cooler benefits:
- High cooling capacity: 300W, 1023 Btu/hr at 100psi 7 barg;
- Unique one-way valve: Prevents leakage from the vortex exhaust when cabinet cooler not operating;
- Precision Temperature Control: Position remote electronic temperature sensor to precisely control temperature at a point inside the enclosure;
- Operates in all orientations: If cold air check valve is rotated to vertical. Extension pipes are available;
- Temperature limited exhaust: (T4);
- Highly reliable: no moving parts.
- Mount anywhere: on any pressurized enclosure wall;
- Easy installation: one complete assembly.
Cabinet vortex cooler requirements:
- Air Supply: 60-100psi, 4-7 barg. 25 scfm, 708 Nl/min at 100psi 7 barg;
- Max Outside Temperature: 130 C
- IP40: enclosure or better.
Part number for cabinet vortex cooler depends on power supply:
- AVC-000-001: 230 Vac 50/60Hz;
- AVC-000-003: 24 Vdc;
- AVC-000-009: 110 Vac 50/60Hz;