Operator Interface Adapter
Install PLC and HMI units in hazardous areas.
Operator Interface Adapters enable users to actuate buttons on PLC or HMI units without exposing the unit’s buttons to Class I, II Div 1, 2 or Zone 1, 2 hazardous gas or dust.
Operator Interface Adapters:
- Enable full functionality of PLC/HMI units’ operator interfaces or keyboards.
- Mimic artwork of original operator interface;
- Provide mechanical, water and dust protection;
- Provide pressurization containment;
- Mount into the wall of a standard pressurized panel;
- Complete with own gasket.
- Comply with NFPA 496 and ATEX EB 50016 when used with an Expo Approved purge & pressurization system.
- Increases classification of operator interfaces from: Non Classified or Div 2 to: Class I, II, Div 1, 2. Group A through G and ATEX Zone 1, 2, 21, 22 IIC.